This service initiates at the opening of the program.
These management services include the following:
- Financial and budgetary analysis
- Ongoing operational support and support for local program manager and program dedicated staff
- Assisting with operational issues that inevitably arise in any new program
- Providing clinical support when dealing with a crisis
- Ensuring evidence-based, promising and best practices are properly utilized to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes
- Assisting with networking and outreach efforts to accelerate referrals
- Ongoing staff training in evidence-based, promising and best practices
- Making recommendations on appropriate ways and time to scale up the program
- Searching and applying for federal and state grant funding that is appropriate for the program
- Assisting with community outreach and engagement efforts for the program
During the initial operation period, our staff will spend a significant amount of time on site. Our team members will rotate on a schedule and will include clinical, financial, community outreach and engagement, managerial, and operational support.
During this time, our team will be closely monitoring, facilitating, and ensuring every aspect of the program functions appropriately. In addition to being on-site, we will be available by phone whenever needed. An on-site program manager will be hired and will be an employee of the new program; however, this manager will be supervised by and report directly to our staff.
Once the program is operational for one year and functioning as intended, meeting all clinical and financial goals, we will begin to enter a stabilization phase where we can perform regular site visits combined with off-site monitoring guidance.